Members help sustain our mission to preserve Alberta's pioneer heritage while enjoying a number of outstanding benefits throughout the year.
Persons eligible to become Members of the Association are any person over the age of 18 who reside in the provinces of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, the Northwest Territories and the Yukon who are Canadian citizens.
Members who can trace their family lineage to pioneers who settled in the Province of Alberta prior to 1905 are considered Founding Members.
Members who solely have an interest in the heritage and history of this area or are the spouse of, or adult child of a founding member, are known as Associate Members.
- Full access to the archives, including historical documents and images;
- Members-only emails with advance notice of events, programs, and offers;
- Invitation to attend annual events and dinners;
- Occasional special benefits and features in the Members-only section of the website; and
- A specially curated year calendar with pictures of the Old Timers Cabin and Edmonton.